If you are looking to order juices for 2012 you need to get your orders in by Sept 13 2012. CLICK HERE to get to the order page
Choose a style of wine you like. Unsure? We can assist you with finding a wine that is suited to your taste and budget.
- Open the kit and read over the 'easy to follow' instructions.
- Mix the ingredients as per the instructions and then sprinkle the yeast.
- Place the lid on your fermenter and leave until next step in your instructions.
- Wait between 4-8 weeks for your wine to be ready. (The time it takes varies as to the format)
- Bottle your wine and dress it up with your custom labels and shrinks.
- Let your wine age.
- Uncork a bottle, put up your feet, and indulge.
- If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to contact us. We here to ensure you make excellent wine everytime.
Wine Storage Tips
Here are some wine storage tips to ensure top quality wine:
- Store your wine upright for the first 48 hours.
- After that, you can store your wine upright, on its side or even upside down (our custom nomacorc corks do not need to be kept wet by the wine).
- Store your wine in a cool, dark place.
- Your wine should be stored where the temperature is CONSISTENT… Bright light, movement, and temperature fluctuations can negatively affect the quality of your wine.
- Do not constantly turn your wine. Red wines will sometimes drop (leave residue on the inside of the bottle). This is ok, great winemakers of the world want this. Simply decant your wine.
- Do not store your wine directly on a cement floor. Put a thick piece of wood under your wine storage boxes.
- Do not store your wine on heated floors.